Our world famous predictions are back for this weekend’s USA Cross Country Championships. Feel free to take these picks to the bank!
- Shalane Flanagan: Still the most dominant cross country runner in America.
- Molly Huddle: Will challenge Flanagan all the way, but don’t think she has enough. Upset very possible though.
- Lisa Koll: Made strides this fall training with Schumacher group but not yet on same level as top two.
- Renee Metivier Baillie: Proven in cross country, won club XC nationals in December
- Emily Brown: Not sure where her fitness is, but Brown always shows up ready to race
- Magdalena Lewy-Boulet: Struggled last week at USA Half-Marathon Champs, but may have run it as a workout to preview the Olympic Trials course.
- Kara Goucher: Her fitness coming back from pregnancy still isn’t 100% back.
Topics: Usa Xc